As part of a comprehensive program of optimal nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle modifications, you may want to consider some of the products listed below to help support your neurological system:
- 5-HTP Supplements
- L-Theanine Supplements
- Vitamin B Supplements For energy, increased mental alertness, concentration, and memory.
- Complete Daily Mineral Vitamin Supplements
- Melatonin Supplements – To help you fall asleep—and stay asleep.
- Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplements – Heart-healthy EPA and DHA fatty acids that improve cognitive and behavioral performance, and can relieve mood-swings for better emotional well-being.
- Amino Acid Supplements
- B-12 Methylcobalamin – Replenish vitamin B-12 and promote healthy energy.
- goLite P2™ from Apollo Health – Portable, premium light therapy that’s perfect for those with circadian-related disorders.
Additional Information about Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder Overview
- Common symptoms of seasonal affective disorder
- Common causes of seasonal affective disorder
- Dietary and lifestyle recommendations that may help in the treatment of seasonal affective disorder
- Conventional or prescription medications used in the treatment of seasonal affective disorder
- Additional reading for seasonal affective disorder