As part of the comprehensive program of nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle modification, you may want to consider some of the products listed below to help support the health of your neurological system.
- Magnesium Supplements – Supplementing with Magnesium to overcome this deficiency can be especially important for those with insomnia because of it’s role in helping to promote healthy, restful sleep.
- Melatonin Supplements – to help you fall asleep—and stay asleep.
- 5-HTP Supplements – Helps reduce stress and anxiety with an advanced form of high quality tryptophan.
- L-Theanine by Suntheanine – Contains 100% pure L-theanine by Suntheanine to help reduce stress and anxiety, promote relaxation without drowsiness, and improve learning and concentration.
- L-Tryptophan – Replenishes serotonin so you can sleep—and better manage pain and stress.
- goLite P2™ from Apollo Health – Portable, premium light therapy that’s perfect for those with circadian-related disorders.
- L-Tyrosine – Contains the purest L-tyrosine available to help restore lost neurotransmitters for better emotional well-being.