As part of the comprehensive program of nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle modification, you may want to consider some of the products listed below to help support the health of your cardiovascular system.
- Magnesium Supplements– Two out of three Americans are deficient in magnesium, mostly because of our diet. Supplementing with magnesium to overcome this deficiency can be especially important for those with high blood pressure.
- B Complex Vitamins – B vitamin complex vitamins help maintain proper heart function, increase energy, lessen stress, improve circulation, and reduce cholesterol and homocysteine levels in the blood.
- Complete Daily Mineral Vitamin Supplements
- Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplements – A pure fish oil blend with powerful, heart-healthy EPA and DHA fatty acids that improve cognitive and behavioral performance.
- Antioxidant – Fight cell-damaging free radicals with these powerful, essential antioxidants—and reduce the risk for heart disease and cancer.
- Systemic Enzymes – Help reduce pain and swelling, lower markers of inflammation like C-reactive proteins, and keep blood flowing smoothly.
- CoQ10 Supplements – Support cardiovascular health and normal heart function, and regulate cholesterol levels.
- Nattosyn – A potent combination of fibrinolytic enzymes and bioflavonoids that enhance cardiovascular health.
- Carnitine Blend – Increase your vitality and promote good cardiovascular health with this effective L-carnitine blend.
- Cox-2 Support – Promote cardiovascular health and healthy circulation; reduce joint pain, muscle aches, and inflammation by maintaining healthy Cox-2 levels.
- EDTA w/Malic Acid – Reduce fatty plaques and calcium build-up in the arteries, and improve blood flow and nutrient absorption.
Additional Information about High Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure Overview
- Common symptoms of high blood pressure
- Common causes of high blood pressure
- Dietary and lifestyle recommendations that may help in the treatment of high blood pressure
- Conventional or prescription medications used in the treatment of high blood pressure
- Additional reading about high blood pressure