Fibromyalgia is a syndrome characterized by severe muscle pain, tender body points, disturbed sleep, depression, fatigue, and anxiety. It is often difficult to diagnose, because symptoms can vary in severity and mimic other chronic conditions such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Lupus. Approximately 3.7 million Americans suffer from fibromyalgia to some degree, and about 90% of the cases occur in women.
Additional Information about Fibromyalgia
- Common symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Common causes of fibromyalgia
- Natural and alternative treatments for fibromyalgia
- Dietary and lifestyle recommendations that may help in the treatment of fibromyalgia
- Conventional or prescription medications used in the treatment of fibromyalgia
- Additional Reading for fibromyalgia